Thursday, April 17, 2008

sajkdjkfsjkasjkdsjkjkjdasjksdjksdajkasjsdaadjk

Here's Mariah Carey - HEAT from her much anticipated E=MC2 album. Below you can find the lyric of the song That's Mariah...

Heat, heat, heat, Heat, heat, heat, Next time I'm gonna come on harder, Can't step on this heat Don't Bother, Next time I'm gonna, next time I'm gonna, Can't step on this heat Don't Bother,

I see you put your favorite, Dress on again, I guess you thought, That you would stick, but now you're ready [?] You got your tag tucked in, Strugglin', Tryin to look cute in your, Best friend's boots, But they don't hardly fit, Why you back again, Tryin' to steal man, I told you once before, But you don't know me,

I ain't who you think I'm is, I will snatch off all this ish, You think I won't come out of, These heels and make it clear, ho? (I ain't the one), You think I won't f*ck up my hair and take it, b*tch?, Keep your hands off of my boo, Ain't no tellin' what I'll do, What makes you think you, Fly enough to take my man? (Not, y'all ain't the one),

All these J-Ho want what's mine, But they done lost they minds, They on him like the ice-cream man, Night and day, Why I gotta fight to keep, 'Em all away, They cryin' but they know, They can't have none, Obsessin' but they messin, With the wrong one,

I ain't who you think I'm is, I will snatch off all this *ish, You think I won't come out of, These heels and make it clear, ho? (I ain't the one) You think I won't f*ck up my hair and take it, b*tch? Keep your hands off my boo, Ain't no tellin' what I'll do, What makes you think you, Fly enough to take my man? (No, I ain't the one)

Next time I'm gonna come on harder, Can't step on this heat Don't Bother, (Heat, heat, heat), Next time I'm gonna, next time I'm gonna, Can't step on this heat Don't Bother, (Heat, heat, heat),

You think I won't come out of, These heels and make it clear, ho? (I ain't the one), You think I won't f*ck up my hair and take it, b*tch? Keep your hands off my boo, Ain't no tellin' what I'll do, What makes you think you, Fly enough to take my man? (No, I ain't the one)

Oh, oh oh, Cause y'all ain't the one,

Labels: ,

posted by MISYA @ 10:52 PM 0 comments
POLLING AF6

Appreciate your kindness to answer my polling below. There are also other polls waiting for you to kindly give your answers. Many thanks! :)